A super flavorful snack that puts good use to all those leftover seeds from pumpkin carving. We swear this snack is just as good as fun-sized candy bars!
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
- Pumpkin seeds, freshly carved from pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- 3 Tbsp Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
- 2 tsp Montana Mex Chile Seasoning
- 1 tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Carve a pumpkin and save the seeds. Rinse and dry.
- Place rinsed seeds in bowl. Add Montana Mex Avocado Oil, and seasonings, all 3, or separate to make sweet or savory seeds.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.