Easy, tasty, spicy, and a little sweet?! What more can you ask for from a party-friendly dish?? Be the rockstar of your next get-together by making these tasty chicken skewers! Douse it in either our Habanero or BBQ sauce for a truly delicious dish.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 45-50 minutes
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- 4-6 Tbsp Montana Mex Habanero or BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Soak 14-18 wooden skewers in warm water for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat grill or oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch wide long strips.
- Put chicken breast strips onto soaked skewers, curving over and under stick as you put onto skewer.
- Drizzle with Montana Mex Avocado oil and dust with Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Want it a little hotter? Add more Jalapeño seasoning!
- Grill 2-3 minutes per side, or bake in oven 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and coat with Montana Mex Habanero or BBQ Sauce.
- Serve warm with our Yogurt Sauce (We have the recipe for you HERE!)