You read that right, KETO TORTILLAS!! These are super flavorful, gluten-free tortillas that are great to eat even if you're not on the Keto diet. Give them a try next time Taco Tuesday rolls around, you won't be disappointed.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- ½ c shredded Spanish Manchego cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven at 400ºF.
- Remove cauliflower florets from stems. Pulse in a food processor until finely riced.
- Stir in 2 eggs, shredded cheese, chopped cilantro, Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning and salt.
- Press small handful mix onto a lined baking sheet. Makes 6 tortillas per 8”x12” baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and top with your favorite taco filling.