This simple preparation never fails to put a grin on my face. The way the spices and organic sugar caramelize on the shrimp while they grill and then to be finished with a fresh splash of lemon creates a true winner.🏅
- 1 Pound - Shelled, De-Veined Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 Tablespoon - Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
- 3 Teaspoons - Fresh Lime juice, plus more to finish
- ½ Teaspoon - Montana Mex Jalapeno seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Montana Mex Avocado Oil
Pro-Tip: Use shell-on, deveined shrimp. It's a little more effort, but the shells will add flavor to the shrimp while they cook. Trust us, your taste buds will be rewarded.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until well combined. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Grill until shrimp are cooked all the way through. Depending on size this will be between 2-3 minutes per side. Serve with a spritz of fresh lime juice.
- Enjoy the deliciousness!