This super simple summertime recipe is bound to spice up any backyard party!
Serves: The neighborhood!
- 1 Watermelon - Cut however you love to eat it (square, wedged, rind on/off, etc.)
- Fresh whole limes, halved
- Montana Mex Mild Chile Seasoning
- Arrange cut watermelon on your platter
- Sprinkle with Montana Mex Mild Chile Seasoning
- Finish with a healthy squeeze of lime
Pro tip: Add Chile Seasoning and lime just before serving. This will keep the flavors fresh and prevent the dish from getting soggy.