This super simple summertime recipe is bound to spice up any backyard party!
Serves: The neighborhood!
- Watermelon cut however you love to eat it (square, wedged, rind on/off, etc.)
- Fresh Whole Limes, halved
- Montana Mex Mild Red Chile Seasoning
- Arrange cut watermelon on your platter.
- Sprinkle with Montana Mex Mild Red Chile Seasoning.
- Finish with a healthy squeeze of lime.
Pro tip: Add Chile & Lime just before serving. This will keep the flavors fresh and prevent the dish from getting soggy.