These succulent pork chops bring sweet and heat to the table! If time allows, let the pork chops marinate overnight for a deeper flavor. You can easily make this your signature dish by adding more Jalapeño Seasoning for more heat. You can also mop the grilling chops with a mix of fresh orange and thyme for a fresh herb and citrus charred flavor! Get loose and wild and see what you come up with!
- 6 - bone-in, center cut pork chops
- 2 Tablespoons - Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- 2 Tablespoons - Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon - Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
Pro tip: Using a bone-in pork chop results in a richer tasting chop!
- Coat chops evenly in oil. Sprinkle Sweet & Jalapeño Seasoning evenly over both sides of pork chop.
- Marinate for 1 hour covered at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium/high heat or around 400ºF.
- Grill the pork chops for about 4 minutes per side (if using thinner chops the time to cook will be cut by half to 2 minutes each side). Use a thermometer to check the temperature on your chops. The pork should have an internal temperature of 145ºF.
- Remove from the grill and let the chops rest on a plate in a warm area or loosely covered in foil for at least 5 minutes, this will ensure you a have a nice juicy cut of meat.
- Dig in and Enjoy!