So many delicious words packed into that title: Chile, Nachos, TRAEGER!! Like mad scientists, we are creating some delectable concoctions on our lovely Trager Grill and this has to be one of the tastiest things we've come up with (so far 😉).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
- ½ bag tortilla chips
- 8 oz shredded monterey jack cheese
- ½ lb chorizo sausage
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 poblano pepper, grilled and sliced
- 4-5 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Montana Mex Mild Chile Seasoning
- 2 tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- Prepare the Traeger grill. Set to 375 degrees and preheat, lid closed, for 15 minutes. If no grill available, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Warm saute pan and cook chorizo sausage. Set aside.
- Place layer of chips on a baking pan. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Cook in the grill or oven for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with our Pico de Gallo, Guacamole, and Habanero Sauce! Dust on some Jalapeño Seasoning for a little extra kick 😉