Wake up and start the day on the right foot with a blast of flavor from yours truly! Make these for your sweetheart the next morning and you'll get another date, we promise.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2-3 fresh eggs
- ¼ onion, minced
- Pinch Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- Fresh herbs - tarragon, thyme, chives
- Place Montana Mex Avocado Oil in warm sauté pan.
- Sauté minced onion and Jalapeño Seasoning until onions are softened.
- Crack 2-3 eggs directly into pan and fold gently.
- Top with more Jalapeño Seasoning, fresh herbs, a touch of Avocado O and salt and pepper.
- Serve with sliced tomato and chives.
Enjoy! Looking for some tasty bacon to go with these eggs? Check out our eggcelent recipe here!