They say don't fix something that isn't broken. We dare to challenge that with not one, not two, but THREE incredibly tasty ways to elevate traditional bacon into something much more delicious. Want sweeter bacon? BAM! We got you covered. How about some heat with your meat? KABOOM! We bring the fire. What about a triple threat of ALL of our seasonings? Well partner, you're in for probably the best breakfast treat you'll ever eat.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pack of thick sliced bacon
- 1-2 Tbsp Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
- 1-2 Tbsp Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Montana Mex Chile Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place bacon on a lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle one, two, or even all three seasonings on your bacon! For sweeter meat, use our Sweet Seasoning. For spicy bacon, use both our Jalapeño Seasoning and our Chile Seasoning. For the ultimate piece of bacon, sprinkle all three on! Pro Tip: Don't overdo it on the seasonings otherwise you'll end up with some very salty bacon!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crispy.
- Enjoy! It goes great with eggs and toast, pancakes, hash browns, really any breakfast dish!