By Chef Eduardo Garcia
It's time to Rock the Guac! This super simple and ridiculously tasty guacamole is always a crowd pleaser!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 - Ripe avocados, halved, seeded and scooped out of skins
- 2 - Roma Tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped
- ½ - Red Onion, chopped
- 1 - Handful Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 - Limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon - Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- In a large bowl add Tomato, Red onion, Cilantro, Lime juice, Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning and Salt.
- Give the bowl a couple quick stirs. Add the Avocado and using the back of a fork or hand masher break up the Avocado and mix into the other ingredients.
- Taste the Guacamole and add more Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning or plain salt to suit your taste!
- Serve immediately or if needed cover with plastic wrap pressed against its surface and refrigerate for up to 5 hours.