By Chef Eduardo Garcia
This dish is so simple but never fails to bring smiles of yummy satisfaction! There is something about adding our Sweet Seasoning to a freshly popped bowl of popcorn at home that reminds me of the warm bags of Kettle Corn sold at country fairs.
Serves: from one to a large group!
- Freshly popped Popcorn
- Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- Montana Mex Sweet seasoning
- Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning
- Drizzle Avocado Oil over popped popcorn in a bowl or a bag and give it a shake or a stir.
- Sprinkle Sweet Salt over popcorn to taste. This preference is up to you….pop a piece in your mouth and add a little more seasoning if desired.
- If you want a touch of spice on your popcorn, combine a few tablespoons of Avocado Oil and Montana Mex Jalapeno seasoning in a small bowl. Give it a quick stir and then drizzle over your Kettle style popcorn.
Enjoy the movie! :)