These veggies are the perfect side dish for any occasion. Crisp and clean with a pop of spice and lemon, you're going to want them at any dinner table!
- 1 lb Asparagus - cleaned and ends trimmed (cut approx 1.5” from bottom of Asparagus)
- ¼ Cup - preserved Lemons
- ½ Cup - Montana Mex extra virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 Tablespoon - Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- In a bowl whisk Lemon, Avocado Oil and Jalapeño seasoning, taste and adjust flavor as needed.
- Steam or Blanch cleaned Asparagus until just cooked approx. 1 min. Remove from heat/water.
- Add hot Asparagus, toss until dressed, serve Asparagus and spoon remaining dressing over dish.
- If you love spice finish with more Jalapeño seasoning, the more the spicier!
These veggies go very well with our Simple Sweet Salmon!