By Chef Eduardo Garcia
The day we tried our sweet seasoning on salmon was a good day... and we want to share good things with you 😄. So, if you fancy joining us on our sweet glazed salmon obsession here's the recipe! Enjoy!
- 2 lbs - Center cut Salmon, skin on, cut into 6 oz portions.
- ½ Cup - Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons - Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- Coat Salmon in Avocado oil then coat all sides of Salmon in Sweet seasoning.
- Heat a cast iron or non-stick skillet over med/hi heat and add Avocado Oil.
- Place Salmon Skin side down first and cook for 2 min, flip and cook addition side for 1 min. Remove from pan and hold while additional pieces cook.
- Serve over your favorite side and enjoy!
We recommend our Cauliflower Potato mash or Asparagus in Lemon & Jalapeno dressing!