There are many variations on this dish but this happens to be our absolute favorite! Serves as many ears as you put on the grill :)
Serves: 1 person for every ear of corn you have (5 ears = 5 people)
- 1 tin Montana Mex mild Chile seasoning
- 1 tin Montana Mex Jalapeno seasoning
- 1 tin Montana Mex Sweet seasoning
- 1 jar Mayonnaise
- 8 oz Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2 Limes
- Heat your grill to medium/high heat. Soak corn in cold water for 10 minutes and then remove and shake off excess water.
- Grill corn on all sides for 15- 20 min until kernels are tender and cooked. Remove from the grill.
- Now the fun part... As soon as you can handle the hot corn (a bbq glove will allow you to get after it immediately!!) peel the husks back to the stem, remove and discard the silk.
- Now it is completely up to your taste buds or those of your guests and how you like your corn. Simply cover the shucked cob generously with mayonnaise, then sprinkle with all three seasonings. If you like more heat add more Jalapeño!
- Finish your corn with a generous topping of crumbled Cotija cheese and a squeeze of fresh Lime. Have fun with this dish and play with the seasonings until you find a blend that is truly your own perfect signature grilled corn.
Enjoy and Happy Eating!