You might be questioning our motives with sweet meat, but trust us this dish will rock your tastebuds. A little savory, a little sweet, all the things you could ask for in great meat.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
Total Time: 16-18 minutes
- 1-2 large T-bone or NY strip steaks
- 2 Tbsp Montana Mex Avocado oil
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp Montana Mex Sweet seasoning
- Heat grill or cast iron skillet.
- Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
- If using a cast iron skillet, put 2 Tbsp Montana Mex Avocado oil until hot.
- Place steak on grill or in cast iron skillet. Cool for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Top each steak with 1 Tbsp Montana Mex Sweet seasoning.
- Flip steak to caramelize the side with sugar, for 30 second in the cast iron skillet, or for a final minute on the grill.
- Let steak rest and then slice and enjoy!