Tired of boring, preservative-filled grocery store dips? So are we. That's why we've come up with some knock out dip recipes for your next get together. They pair great with crackers, bread, fresh veggies, really whatever you want to use as a dip vessel, even if it's your bare hands :)
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2 cups roasted beets
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Montana Mex Avocado oil
- Splash of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Wash whole beets. Place in baking pan and toss with Montana Mex Avocado oil and Jalapeño Seasoning.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until tender. Cool beets.
- Place cool beets in food processor with lime juice, garlic, Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning, avocado oil, apple cider vinegar and salt.
- Blend well. Serve with crudites or crackers.