Our amazing friend Tony blew everyone away with his amazing Pumpkin Seed Dip at a recent gathering... so we cheekily added a Montana Mex twist to his dip and it is pretty stellar! Enjoy with bread, veggies, crackers or whatever you fancy :)
Prep Time:10 minutes
Total Time:10 minutes
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 Tbl Montana Mex Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Montana Mex Chile seasoning
- ½ tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Blend pumpkin seeds in food processor, until fine.
- While blending, add tomato, cilantro and lime juice. Once combined, add Montana Mex Avocado oil, Mild Chile, Jalapeño Seasoning, cumin powder and salt.
- Blend until mixed well.
- Serve with crackers, veggies, bread, whatever you want to use!