You don't have to be New York or in front of a stadium to enjoy these dogs! Fire up the grill and follow along and you'll have some delicious hot dogs in no time!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
- 6 slices bacon, regular thickness
- 6 beef hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
- 6 Tbsp Montana Mex Ketchup
- 3-4 sprigs of cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ white onion, finely chopped
- Wrap each hot dog in one slice of bacon. Set aside.
- Heat grill or pan to medium heat.
- Cook hot dogs 5-10 minutes turning as needed, until the bacon is crispy.
- Place on hot dog buns. Top with Montana Mex Ketchup and any other condiments you desire (Habanero dog anyone?).
- Finish with cilantro and onions.