With Super Bowl LIII around the corner, we've decided to create a dish representing each team playing this year. For the Boston Patriots, we've created these super tasty sliders on our Traeger grill! Pit them head to head to our Ram's Lamb Kebabs and see who is the winner of your Super Bowl Spread!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tsp Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
- 2 ½ tsp Montana Mex Chile Seasoning
- 2 tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- 8-10 slider buns
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
- 1 cup pickles
- ¼ cup Montana Mex Barbecue Sauce
- Prepare Traeger grill, setting the temperature to 400 degrees and preheat, lid closed for 10-15 minutes. If no grill available, warm saute pan to medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients until well mixed.
- Form into small slider-size burgers.
- Cook slider patties for 2-3 minutes per side, depending on preference.
- Heat sauté pan to medium heat and add Montana Mex Avocado Oil.
- Sauté sliced onions and Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning until softened and browned.
- Place Montana Mex Barbecue Sauce on slider buns.
- Top with burgers, carmelized onions and pickles.