With Super Bowl LIII around the corner, we're creating a dish honoring each of the teams playing this year. Representing the LA Rams we've created some super tasty Lamb Kebabs on our Traeger Grill! Put these against our Patriot's Beef Sliders and decide who is the winner of your Super Bowl spread!
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 lb ground lamb
- ½ lemon, zested
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dry mint
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp fennel seed
- 1 ½ tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- 2 tsp Montana Mex Chile Seasoning
- Prepare Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is establised (4-5 minutes). Set the temperature to High and leave the lid closed for 10-15 minutes. If no grill, heat saute pan to medium high heat.
- Place lamb and the remaining ingredients into a bowl. Mix well.
- Shape into 3 inch long kebabs that are about ½ inch thick.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with olives and toasted crusty bread.
- Try it along side our Tzatziki Sauce! (highly recommended)