Our Chef Eduardo wanted a light treat while in the Atlanta Airport. He tried the Edamame and Avocado Hummus at Cat Cora’s restaurant and loved it! As soon as he got back to Montana, he wanted to make the snack for himself with a little Montana Mex twist.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups shelled edamame
- 2 avocados
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 3 Tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbs Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- ½ tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- ¾ tsp salt
- Thaw edamame. Then half avocados and remove peels and pits.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve with a warm pita. Enjoy!