A little sweet mixed with a little heat, this is a perfect game-day (or any-day) snack!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- ¼ cup Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- ½ tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
- Warm ¼ cup Montana Mex Avocado Oil in large saucepan.
- When oil is warm, add ½ cup popcorn kernels and put the lid on top.
- Wait and let the kernels pop! Wait until you hear several seconds between pops and then remove from heat.
- Pour into a bowl and immediately toss with Montana Mex Jalapeño and Sweet Seasonings!