This pulled pork practically makes itself! If you love pork try this recipe... pork-que not? Grab your crockpot, add the ingredients and wait! Go dance, ski, swim, do twenty crosswords or have a Netflix marathon... it doesn't matter, you just do what you want and 6 hours later your pork will be porkfect!
3 lb - Organic Pork Shoulder
1 Bottle - Montana Mex Organic BBQ sauce
1 - Sweet Yellow Onion, sliced
2 Tablespoons - Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
1 Tablespoon - Montana Mex Jalapeno Seasoning
3 sprigs - Fresh Thyme
- Take your Pork Shoulder and season it with the Jalapeño and Sweet seasonings. Simply combine the seasonings and pat onto the pork.
- Add you seasoned pork and onions to your crockpot.
- Add your Thyme sprigs.
- Pour in your bottle of delicious BBQ sauce!
- Close the lid and set for six hours.
- Walk away and have fun, I tend to go fish...
- Remove the pork from your crockpot and shred! Then add it back into your crock pot and mix it into all of the delicious juices and sauce! Now you're in for a succulent pulled pork!
- Serve as you fancy... I sometimes serve as a pulled pork sandwich and top with more Jalapeño seasoning!
Happy eating :)