We've created a super flavorful, keto-friendly rice! This pairs particularly well with our white fish recipe (which can be made keto-friendly as well!). Have fun and get creative!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- ¼ cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 Tbsp Montana Mex Avocado oil
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- 2 tsp Montana Mex Chile Seasoning
- Pinch salt & pepper
- Cut cauliflower and broccoli into small chunks.
- Pulse in food processor until fine, or use box grater if you don't have a food processor.
- Warm Montana Mex Avocado oil and butter in sauté pan on medium-high heat.
- Add cauliflower and broccoli to pan and saute until soft.
- Add pine nuts, apricots, pinch of salt & pepper, and Montana Mex Seasonings.
- Serve warm and enjoy!