Like your eggs smiling? We have - arguably - the BEST way to make a fried egg. Follow along and make this for yourself, and by the end of it, you'll be wondering why you never made fried eggs like this before.
- 1 Tbsp bacon fat (our Avocado Oil works as a great substitute)
- 2 fresh eggs
- Pinch Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- Pinch Montana Mild Chile Seasoning
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 1-2 pieces crusty bread
- Warm bacon fat in saute pan
- Cook eggs over easy
- Sprinkle with a little Jalapeño Seasoning while in the pan
- Serve on toasted, buttered crusty bread
- Top with another sprinkle of Montana Mex Jalapeño, Chile Seasoning, salt, and pepper
Looking for the perfect side dish for these eggs? Check out our way of making the best bacon ever to go with your best eggs here!