Like your eggs smiling? We got arguably the BEST way to make a fried egg. Follow along and make this for yourself, and by the end of it, you'll be wondering why you never made fried eggs like this before.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 Tbsp bacon fat (our Avocado Oil works as a great substitute)
- 2 fresh eggs
- Pinch Montana Mex Jalapeño and Chile Seasoning
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 1-2 pieces crusty bread
- Warm bacon fat in saute pan.
- Cook 2 eggs, over easy. Sprinkle with a little Jalapeño Seasoning while in the pan
- Serve on toasted, buttered crusty bread.
- Top with another sprinkle of Montana Mex Jalapeño and Chile Seasoning, and salt & pepper.
Looking for the perfect side dish for these eggs? Check out our way of making the best bacon ever to go with your best eggs here!