This flavorful skirt steak belongs at any backyard cook-off. Grilled to perfection and topped with our Avocado-Oil Chimichuri, you can't beat the taste of this steak!
- 3 lb. - Skirt Steak
- 2 tablespoons - Montana Mex Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 tablespoon - Montana Mex Mild Chile Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon - Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon - Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
Note: For a Keto option simply remove the sweet seasoning from the marinade!
- Check that your skirt steak is trimmed of any excess fat and pat it dry with a towel.
- Drizzle Avocado Oil over entire steak.
- Evenly sprinkle all three seasonings onto steak.
- From here you can get grilling or allow the steak to marinate for an hour or overnight. Pro tip: Remove steak from refrigerator 30 minutes before you plan to grill. This allows the meat to reach room temperature and therefore ensures a more evenly cooked steak!
- Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the steak for 3-5 minutes on each side, until cooked to your liking. I love a med rare skirt steak, and therefore pull my steak off the heat at 125ºF.
- Allow the steak to rest or sit on a loosely covered platter for 5 minutes before slicing and eating.
Try it with our Avocado Oil Chimichuri! Click here for all the juicy details! 😋