By Chef Eduardo Garcia
If you're a fan of Chimichuri, this simple and delicious recipes is sure to be a hit! Use it on various meat dishes. It pairs especially well with our Dry-Rub Skirt Steak Recipe.
- 1 tablespoon - Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning
- 1 handful - Chopped Cilantro
- 1 handful - Chopped Parsley
- 1 sprig - Chopped Fresh Oregano (substitute with dry if needed)
- 1 cup - Montana Mex Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 - Lemon, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon - Salt
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until well blended.
Pro tip: Try adding other chopped herbs such as dill & mint!
Serve as you fancy, we love it on steak! Enjoy!
For our Dry-Rubbed Skirt Steak Recipe, click HERE
Note: Chimichuri can be in its fresh color and flavor for a couple of days.