Got a serious sweet tooth? If so, you will LOVE this recipe! You get all the deliciousness from fresh strawberries, cream, and vanilla cake, and then the dish is elevated to the next level with a little Limoncello and Sweet Seasoning. Seriously you can't get enough of this stuff!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Cooled Vanilla Cake (you can use a store-bought cake or our own recipe for Victoria sponge cake)
- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 sprig mint
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 Tbl powdered sugar
- ½ cup greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup Limoncello
- 1 tsp Montana Mex Sweet seasoning
- Break cooled vanilla cake into pieces and place in a clear container.
- Slice strawberries into smaller pieces. Pour Limoncello over berries.
- Whip heavy cream with powdered sugar until thickened. Stir in greek yoghurt.
- Layer cake with berries and whipped cream, continue with layers until container is full.
- Top with fresh mint.