Move over Idaho, there's a new baked potato in town! We're doing something a little different and making loaded baked ZUCCHINI skins!! Say whaaaat?!?! This is probably the tastiest way to eat your vegetables, even the kids will want more! So next time you're craving a baked potato, grab a zucchini and try this recipe instead. Trust us, you won't be disappointed.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4-6 medium sized zucchini
- 3 oz sour cream
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Montana Mex Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise and scrape out seeds.
- Coat zucchini in Montana Mex Avocado Oil and Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning.
- Place in a shallow baking pan and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream, shredded cheese, bacon bits and fresh chives.