Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 14-20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 lbs boneless leg of lamb
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 orange
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2-3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Montana Mex Avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
- 1 tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- Pinch salt & pepper
- Sprinkle Jalapeño and Sweet Seasonings onto each side of the leg of lamb
- Mix lemon and orange juice, garlic, avocado oil and spices in a large ziploc bag.
- Place lamb in bag with marinate, and refrigerate for 8-24 hours.
- Bring lamb to room temperature, about 1 hour, before grilling.
- Warm grill and place marinated lamb on direct heat until thermometer registers 125-128 F, about 8-14 minutes total for medium-rare.
- Transfer lamb to cutting board and cover loosely with foil to rest, for 20 minutes.
- Cut across the grain in thick slices.
- Top with fresh squeeze of lemon.