These carrots will make every rabbit in the neighborhood jealous! Caramelized with our Sweet Seasoning, Mild Chile Seasoning, and Avocado Oil, then topped with cool Crème Fraiche, you are going to be the veggie rockstar at the dinner table! Make sure to have a good cast-iron pan handy for this recipe as it will really help the carrots caramelize.
- 1 pound organic whole carrots, cleaned, tops on
- 1 Tablespoon - Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- 1 Tablespoon - Butter
- 2 Tablespoon - Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
- 1 - Lime
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- ¼ cup - Crème Fraiche
- 1 teaspoon - Montana Mex Mild Red Chile Seasoning
- Pre-heat cast iron pan on high heat or directly over hot coals.
- Add Avocado Oil and butter to pan, then add carrots and sauté until the tips and edges of the carrots are charred (about 2-3 minutes)
- Pull pan away from the heat and add Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning. Stir carrots until well coated and place pan back over high heat.
- Stir carrots until beautifully caramelized and golden brown.
- Squeeze entire lime over carrots and saute the carrots over heat until the lime juice reduces into a glaze.
- Remove from the heat and place carrots on serving platter.
- Finish your gorgeous dish with a dollop of Crème Fraiche right on top of the carrots and a sprinkle of mint leaves and Montana Mex Mild Red Chile Seasoning.