Kick up the veggies a notch at your next grill out with this easy recipe! Using our BBQ Compound Butter, you can create veggies that meat lovers and vegetarians a like will crave!
Serves: A Village!
- Your favorite seasonal veggies! For summertime grilling, we suggest:
- Montana Mex Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- A batch of Montana Mex BBQ Butter (click for the recipe)
- Pre-heat your grill to medium/high heat.
- Cut and prepare your veggies for grilling. We recommend cutting them in relatively large chunks so they don't fall through the grill grates.
- Brush your prepared veggies with Montana Mex Avocado Oil and place them on a medium/high heat grill.
- Using a basting brush, mop your veggies with the BBQ Butter as they cook and again right before serving.
Pro tip: Get even fancier and sprinkle Montana Mex Jalapeno seasoning on your aromatic BBQ butter grilled veggies just before serving!