Need something a little bit different for your party? Look no further than our delicious and super easy Meatball Fondue appetizer! Simply grab your favorite meat balls in store and serve with a Montana Mex sauce selection! Or, if you want to dive in and make your own meatballs here is our Chef Eduardo's recipe!
By Chef Eduardo Garcia
- 1 pound - Grass-fed Ground Beef, thawed
- 1 tablespoons Montana Mex Avocado Oil
- 3 teaspoons - Montana Mex Sweet Seasoning
- 2.5 teaspoons - Montana Mex Mild Chile Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons - Montana Mex Jalapeño Seasoning
- 1- egg, lightly beaten
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Form into tablespoon sized meatballs (roughly 20 meatballs).
- Pan Fry with Montana Mex Avocado oil over med/hi heat until cooked, approx. 3 min.
- Serve hot with you favorite Montana Mex dipping sauces and seasonings!