- 2 lbs - yukon gold, baby red or other waxy potato, cleaned
- 1 cup - mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons - whole-grain mustard
- ¼ cup - fresh celery or lovage, chopped
- ¼ cup - celery, chopped
- ¼ cup - red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup - Montana Mex avocado oil
- 1 - lemon, juiced
- 2 - teaspoons Montana Mex mild red chile seasoning
- 2 - teaspoons Montana Mex Jalapeno seasoning
- 1 tablespoon - red wine vinegar
- Place potatoes and two tablespoons of salt into a large pot, add water and bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer and cook until potatoes are just barely cooked and tender when pierced with a knife. Drain Potatoes into a colander. Place colander over cooking pot, cover with a towel and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Build the dressing by adding all remaining ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together. Check the flavor and level of seasoning. Add more Jalapeno seasoning for spice, Mustard and Vinegar for tang and acidity. For a sweeter Potato salad add a teaspoon of honey.
- Cut the Potatoes into your desired size and shape. Mix Potatoes with dressing and adjust seasoning as needed. Serve with a dash of freshly chopped Parsley, Chive blossoms, Dill or any other fresh herb.
From my table to yours, Bien Provecho!
courtesy of Chef Eduardo Garcia