If using a Traeger or smoker, use Pecan wood pellets @ 375F.
- ⅔ lb baby Bok Choy, halved
- ⅔ lb mushrooms, Oyster, King trumpet, Crimini
- ¼ c Montana Mex Avocado oil
- 2 T toasted sesame oil
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 tsp Montana Mex Jalapeño seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 T ginger, grated
- ½ cut lemon, to finish dish
Preheat grill to 400* F. To make the dressing mix all the ingredients except the mushrooms and bok choy. Dress the bok choy and mushrooms in the sesame dressing until the vegetables are well coated. Add the mushrooms and bok choy cut side down to the grill and cook for 10 min. Turn the bok choy and mushrooms over and cook for an additional 5 min. Remove from the grill and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and a spritz of fresh lemon to serve. Bien Provecho.